The CleanSpace Store is now live!
Since the end of our successful Crowdfunder campaign, we’ve received many requests from people wishing to purchase their own Tags, but weren’t sure exactly how to…
Well…! We’re delighted to tell you that we’ve been busy building our online store which is now live on the CleanSpace website! Head over and see for yourself at ourcleanspace.com/tag.
Now anyone can get their hands on their very own personal air pollution monitor, which syncs real-time carbon monoxide data straight to your phone. You’ll find more info on the Tags and how to use them on the Store page, but we’ve included the main features below for you.
CleanSpace Tag Design:
- Super small and light: 66.5 x 131.5 x 9.5 mm – similar to a phone, and only 51 grams – about the same as a strawberry (cheers, Google). So basically, it’s really easy to carry around with you.
- Comes complete with a carbon monoxide sensor, Bluetooth radio, data processing and memory – all powered by Freevolt™ technology, meaning you’ll never need to charge it.
- Has a simple white matte exterior (potential wardrobe fails averted).
- Here’s a quick demo for you… Front:
- And turn around please…
(We’re a modest bunch.)
How it works
- Connects to your phone via Bluetooth.
- Sends carbon monoxide levels straight to your CleanSpace App.
- Gives you a personal view of your exposure to pollution; so you can choose cleaner routes to travel.
- Tag data collected is then anonymised and sent to the cloud, which will in turn build a detailed, crowd-sourced map of air pollution for everyone using CleanSpace.
- You can keep the Tag anywhere you like, in your handbag, a jacket pocket, in your rucksack or even in your child’s buggy – as long as it isn’t in an airtight bag the Tag can pick up what’s in the air around you…
If you have any questions about the Tags, then please tweet us @CleanSpace or email us at email@example.com.
The CleanSpace Team